Another day, Another opportunity! That was the quote I woke up with this morning, and if you follow me on instagram, you’d see that I already shared it there. Everyday is a gift that God gives us to make the most of and that’s exactly what we need to be doing.How was your weekend? Mine was toooo lit! For today’s #mondayinspiration, I’ll be sharing some quotes that I found on pinterest, that will help you kickstart your day, and make you have a productive week!
1) Just Breathe: I mean, yeah it’s something you do everyday as long as God gives you life, but sometimes you need to ‘breathe’ consciously before setting out to go about your day. Things can get really overwhelming some times, and it is at this point that you need to step back and take a breather then conquer the day! Just Breathe!
2) Find The Beauty In Everyday: Like I said earlier, everyday is a gift that we have to cherish and make the most of. You’d have to agree with me that not everyone gets this opportunity and the true fact is that we’re not really better than these people who have gone but the mercy and grace of God has kept us alive. So, with each day that comes, you need to look for that thing that makes it unique and beautiful and thrive on it.
3) Stay Positive: You already know! This is the only way you can get through life honestly, because there are a lot of times that things will go downhill and you might not recover from it as fast as you thought, the only thing that will keep you sane is hope and positivity. Don’t compromise, stay Positive.
4) Stay Determined: You’re destined to do great things, you’re created to stand out and lead, you’re born to be a reference point but you need determination and commitment to get to these heights that God has planned for you. Trials and tests will come, you will be tired, it will feel like everything and everyone is against you but you know what? You can’t afford to give up, you have to stay determined because very soon, because all those hard times will become things of the past. Stay determined!
5) You Can: Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Even if it looks extremely difficult, give it a try and be the person who tried and failed and tried again and not the person who didn’t even bother. You can do whatever you set your mind to, it’s not just a mantra or saying, it’s something that works. You can and you will!
Now go into the week and do exploits!
Over to You…
What quotes are you currently hooked on? I would love to know your thoughts.